It’s August 1st again, another year zipped by with way too much ease and speed. This year we have opted to spend the evening with the Boy, followed by a weekend in Boston. We’re finally going to do the Freedom Trail walk. If you see us somewhere along the way, wish us a Happy 27th.
It’s my anniversary today (26 years), and because I didn’t get him a card (I’ve been sick and/or traveling a lot), I thought I’d take a page out of Letterman’s entertainment book and list the reasons why I am happy with the choice I made.
10. At our wedding I got to hire a string quartet to play for
9. He truly likes to see romantic movies with me.
8. He can fix pretty near anything I break.
7. He rubs my feet when I ask him.
6. When I call the house phone from bed on weekends, he answers with a smile and says, “Room service.” (And yes, I can hear his smile – that’s how well I know him.)
5. He thinks I’m pretty and tells me often.
4. He’s THE best hugger in the universe.
3. He’s the…
View original post 61 more words